VSPL Offers customized Bushing type CT's as per international standards which are used in power and distribution transformers in oil, gas insulated systems or air-insulated panels to measure the primary currents between 20 and 3000A.
- Assembled & Non assembled type CT
- According to the application area, crepe paper, woven polyester and polyester film, or their combination are used for insulation.
- Current Transformers can be produced as a single unit or as a set by bringing together more than one unit.
- Suitable for Transformer Oil
- Latest winding Machines
- Production Feasibilities
- Rated Primary Current – 20 to 3500 A
- Rated Secondary Current – 1A, 5A
- Rated Frequency – 50 Hz
- Burden class – According to Customer req.
- Protection Class
- Insulation Class – E
- Inner Diameter – >150 mm
- Outer Diameter – < 900 mm
- Height < 140 mm
- Weight – 175 Kgs/CT max
- Accuracy Test
- Over voltage & inter-turn test
- Instrument security factor test
- Knee point voltage test
- Composite error test
- Excitation current test
- Measurement of Turns ratio
- Measurement of Rct
- 3 Kv test
- Verification of terminal marking & Polarity
- Fully equipped test setup